All reports of unknown-runtime-tests-restriction for the archive. The extended description of this tag is:
A paragraph in debian/tests/control mentions a non-standard value for the Restrictions field. Though allowed, this may indicate an error, as the whole paragraph will be ignored.
Refer to https://salsa.debian.org/ci-team/autopkgtest/tree/master/doc/README.package-tests.rst for details.
Severity: pedantic, Certainty: wild-guess
Check: testsuite, Type: source
Evolution of the unknown-runtime-tests-restriction Lintian tag over the past 366 days:
Emitted (non-overridden): 7, overridden: 0, total: 7
The package names link to the relevant maintainer page and the corresponding report for the source package. The links go to the full maintainer report page, which includes info and experimental tags and overridden tags, rather than the default page that shows only errors and warnings.
dgit 8.3 (source) (Ian Jackson <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
- x-dgit-intree-only paragraph starting at line 9
- x-dgit-intree-only paragraph starting at line 14
- x-dgit-git-only paragraph starting at line 14
- x-dgit-schroot-build paragraph starting at line 48
- x-dgit-schroot-build paragraph starting at line 53
- x-dgit-git-only paragraph starting at line 58
game-data-packager 61 (source) (Debian Games Team <email@example.com>)
- x-gdp-memory-hungry paragraph starting at line 1