The tag is present in Lintian version
That is the most recent version we know about.
We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the detection logic for this version at commit 25e9483. For merge requests, please use the latest version in the Lintian check debian/changelog.
Lintian found a spelling error in the latest entry of the NEWS.Debian file. Lintian has a list of common misspellings that it looks for. It does not have a dictionary like a spelling checker does.
The following 10 source packages in the archive triggered the tag 10 times (in any Lintian version).
We found 1 overrides. The tag performed 90% of the time.
- P occured occurred [usr/share/doc/axe-demultiplexer/NEWS.Debian.gz]
- O mysql mysql (duplicate word) mysql [usr/share/doc/cacti/NEWS.Debian.gz]
- P adminstrator administrator [usr/share/doc/gitolite3/NEWS.Debian.gz]
- P wether whether [usr/share/doc/libpam-pwdfile/NEWS.Debian.gz]
- P therefor therefore [usr/share/doc/ntpdate/NEWS.Debian.gz]
- P parallely parallelly [usr/share/doc/perf-tools-unstable/NEWS.Debian.gz]
- P is is (duplicate word) is [usr/share/doc/prads/NEWS.Debian.gz]
- P abandonded abandoned [usr/share/doc/prokka/NEWS.Debian.gz]
- P Commmandline Commandline [usr/share/doc/python3-jwt/NEWS.Debian.gz]
- P "allows to" "allows one to" [usr/share/doc/rdiff-backup/NEWS.Debian.gz]