All reports of ruby-script-but-no-ruby-dep for the archive. The extended description of this tag is:
Packages with Ruby scripts must depend on a valid Ruby interpreter. Those that have Ruby scripts that run under a specific version of Ruby need a dependency on the equivalent version of Ruby.
If a script in the package uses #!/usr/bin/ruby, the package needs a dependency on "ruby | ruby-interpreter". This allows users to choose which interpreter to use by default. If the package is intended to be used with a specific Ruby version, its scripts should use that version directly, such as #!/usr/bin/ruby1.8
If a script uses #!/usr/bin/ruby1.9, then the package needs a dependency on "ruby1.9".
In some cases a weaker relationship, such as Suggests or Recommends, will be more appropriate.
Severity: important, Certainty: certain
Check: scripts, Type: binary
Emitted (non-overridden): 3, overridden: 3, total: 6
The package names link to the relevant maintainer page and the corresponding report for the source package. The links go to the full maintainer report page, which includes info and experimental tags and overridden tags, rather than the default page that shows only errors and warnings.
libqpid-proton11-dev-examples 0.22.0-3.2 (binary) (Debian Middleware Maintainers <firstname.lastname@example.org>) overridden
- O usr/share/proton-0.22.0/examples/ruby/example_test.rb #!ruby
libruby2.5 2.5.7-1 (binary) (Debian Ruby Extras Maintainers <email@example.com>) overridden
- O usr/lib/ruby/gems/2.5.0/gems/rdoc-22.214.171.124/exe/rdoc2.5 #!/usr/bin/ruby2.5
- O usr/lib/ruby/gems/2.5.0/gems/rdoc-126.96.36.199/exe/ri2.5 #!/usr/bin/ruby2.5
puppet-module-voxpupuli-corosync 5.0.0-3 (binary) (Debian OpenStack <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
- usr/share/puppet/modules.available/voxpupuli-corosync/spec/acceptance/cs_clone_spec.rb #!ruby
- usr/share/puppet/modules.available/voxpupuli-corosync/spec/acceptance/cs_group_spec.rb #!ruby
- usr/share/puppet/modules.available/voxpupuli-corosync/spec/acceptance/cs_location_spec.rb #!ruby