All reports of quoted-placeholder-in-mailcap-entry for the archive. The extended description of this tag is:
The %s placeholder in a mailcap entry is quoted. That is considered unsafe. Proper escaping should be left to the programs using the entry.
Please remove the single or double quotes around %s.
Refer to https://bugs.debian.org/33486, https://bugs.debian.org/90483, https://bugs.debian.org/745141, https://tools.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1524.txt, http://bugs.debian.org/745141#17, and https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2005/04/msg01185.html for details.
Severity: minor, Certainty: certain
Check: mailcap, Type: binary, udeb
Emitted (non-overridden): 9, overridden: 0, total: 9
The package names link to the relevant maintainer page and the corresponding report for the source package. The links go to the full maintainer report page, which includes info and experimental tags and overridden tags, rather than the default page that shows only errors and warnings.
audacity 2.3.3-1 (binary) (Debian Multimedia Maintainers <email@example.com>)
- usr/lib/mime/packages/audacity:1 '%s' [amd64, i386]
- usr/lib/mime/packages/audacity:2 '%s' [amd64, i386]
- usr/lib/mime/packages/audacity:3 '%s' [amd64, i386]
- usr/lib/mime/packages/audacity:4 '%s' [amd64, i386]
- usr/lib/mime/packages/audacity:5 '%s' [amd64, i386]
- usr/lib/mime/packages/audacity:6 '%s' [amd64, i386]
- usr/lib/mime/packages/audacity:7 '%s' [amd64, i386]
- usr/lib/mime/packages/audacity:8 '%s' [amd64, i386]
- usr/lib/mime/packages/audacity:9 '%s' [amd64, i386]