The tag is present in Lintian version
That is the most recent version we know about.
We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the detection logic for this version at commit 23f836f. For merge requests, please use the latest version in the Lintian check documentation/manual.
The specified manual page contains a Python traceback.
This was probably caused by a call to
help2man failing to
correctly execute, likely due to an missing or incorrect
PYTHONPATH environment variable.
Note that calls to generate manpages from binaries may succeed if the package
being built is already installed in the build environment as might locate
potentially old copy of the program under
is fairly common on maintainers' machines, for example. However, in
environments where the package is not installed (such as most buildds),
generating the manpage may fail and inject a traceback into the manual page.
The following 14 source packages in the archive triggered the tag 18 times (in any Lintian version).
There were no overrides.
- E [usr/share/man/man1/gitlint.1.gz]
- E [usr/share/man/man1/hy.1.gz]
- E [usr/share/man/man1/python-kitchen.1.gz]
- E [usr/share/man/man1/myhdl.1.gz]
- E [usr/share/man/man1/nipy_3dto4d.1.gz]
- E [usr/share/man/man1/nipy_4d_realign.1.gz]
- E [usr/share/man/man1/nipy_4dto3d.1.gz]
- E [usr/share/man/man1/nipy_diagnose.1.gz]
- E [usr/share/man/man1/nipy_tsdiffana.1.gz]
- E [usr/share/man/man1/peewee.1.gz]
- E [usr/share/man/man1/pipenv.1.gz]
- E [usr/share/man/man1/gflags2man.1.gz]
- E [usr/share/man/man3/gmpy2.3.gz]
- E [usr/share/man/man3/pathtools3.3.gz]
- E [usr/share/man/man7/salt.7.gz]
- E [usr/share/man/man1/toil.1.gz]
- E [usr/share/man/man1/totalopenstation-gui.1.gz]
- E [usr/share/man/man1/xrstools.1.gz]