The tag is present in Lintian version
That is the most recent version we know about.
We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the detection logic for this version at commit 131c0f4. For merge requests, please use the latest version in the Lintian check fields/package-relations.
The package declares a relationship with itself. This is not very useful except in the case of a package Conflicting with itself if its package name doubles as a virtual package.
The following 9 source packages in the archive triggered the tag 14 times (in any Lintian version).
We found 3 overrides. The tag performed 79% of the time.
- W Breaks: chemical-structures (<< 2.2.dfsg.0-17)
- O Breaks: freecad (<< 0.18)
- O Breaks: freeradius-config
- O Breaks: gdal-bin (<< 1.10.0-0~)
- W Breaks: libhdf5-200
- W Breaks: libhdf5-cpp-200
- W Breaks: libhdf5-mpich-200
- W Breaks: libhdf5-mpich-cpp-200
- W Breaks: libhdf5-openmpi-200
- W Breaks: libhdf5-openmpi-cpp-200
- W Breaks: openobex-apps (<< 1.7.1-4)
- W Breaks: pymacs (<< 0.25-2)
- W Breaks: renderdoc (<< 1.11+dfsg-2~)
- W Breaks: scons-doc (<< 4.0.1)