All reports of package-installs-python-bytecode for the archive. The extended description of this tag is:
Compiled Python source files must not be included in the package. These files should be removed from the package and created at package installation time in the postinst.
Refer to Debian Python Policy section 3.7 (Modules Byte-Compilation) for details.
Severity: serious, Certainty: certain
Check: files, Type: binary, udeb
Emitted (non-overridden): 7, overridden: 0, total: 7
The package names link to the relevant maintainer page and the corresponding report for the source package. The links go to the full maintainer report page, which includes info and experimental tags and overridden tags, rather than the default page that shows only errors and warnings.
golly 3.2-2 (binary) (NIIBE Yutaka <email@example.com>)
- usr/share/golly/Scripts/Python/glife/BuiltinIcons.pyc [amd64, i386]
- usr/share/golly/Scripts/Python/glife/__init__.pyc [amd64, i386]
- usr/share/golly/Scripts/Python/glife/base.pyc [amd64, i386]
- usr/share/golly/Scripts/Python/glife/gun24.pyc [amd64, i386]
- usr/share/golly/Scripts/Python/glife/gun30.pyc [amd64, i386]
- usr/share/golly/Scripts/Python/glife/gun46.pyc [amd64, i386]
- usr/share/golly/Scripts/Python/glife/text.pyc [amd64, i386]