All reports of ocaml-stray-cmo for the archive. The extended description of this tag is:
This package installs a .cma file and a .cmo file with the same base name. Most of the time, the module provided by the .cmo file is also linked in the .cma file, so the .cmo file is useless.
Severity: minor, Certainty: wild-guess
Check: ocaml, Type: binary
Emitted (non-overridden): 6, overridden: 0, total: 6
The package names link to the relevant maintainer page and the corresponding report for the source package. The links go to the full maintainer report page, which includes info and experimental tags and overridden tags, rather than the default page that shows only errors and warnings.
camlp5 7.08-2 (binary) (Debian OCaml Maintainers <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
- usr/lib/ocaml/camlp5/odyl.cma [amd64, i386]
libeliom-ocaml-dev 4.2-3+b4 (binary) (Debian OCaml Maintainers <email@example.com>)
- usr/lib/ocaml/eliom/syntax/pa_eliom_client_client.cma [amd64, i386]
- usr/lib/ocaml/eliom/syntax/pa_eliom_client_server.cma [amd64, i386]
- usr/lib/ocaml/eliom/syntax/pa_eliom_seed.cma [amd64, i386]
- usr/lib/ocaml/eliom/syntax/pa_eliom_type_filter.cma [amd64, i386]
libocamlgraph-ocaml-dev 1.8.8-1.1 (binary) (Debian OCaml Maintainers <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
- usr/lib/ocaml/ocamlgraph/graph.cma [amd64, i386]