The tag is present in Lintian version
That is the most recent version we know about.
We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the detection logic for this version at commit 43a81d7. For merge requests, please use the latest version in the Lintian check languages/ocaml/byte-code/misplaced/path.
This OCaml package ships development files like
*.cmxa outside of the standard folder
Those files are used only for compilation and should be placed in a subfolder of the standard OCaml library path.
The following 7 source packages in the archive triggered the tag 7 times (in any Lintian version).
There were no overrides.
- P 1 file in usr/lib/coq/user-contrib/AAC_tactics
- P 50 files in usr/lib/coccinelle/ocaml
- P 998 files in usr/lib/coq-core
- P 3 files in usr/lib/coq/user-contrib/elpi
- P 488 files in usr/lib/frama-c
- P 1 file in usr/share/hol-light
- P 1 file in usr/lib/smlnj/lib/smlnj/init/.cm/x86-unix