All reports of obsolete-relation-form-in-source for the archive. The extended description of this tag is:
The forms "<" and ">" mean "<=" and ">=", not "<<" and ">>" as one might expect. These forms were marked obsolete and must no longer be used. Use the longer forms instead.
Refer to Debian Policy Manual section 7.1 (Syntax of relationship fields) for details.
Severity: serious, Certainty: certain
Check: control-file, Type: source
Evolution of the obsolete-relation-form-in-source Lintian tag over the past 366 days:
Emitted (non-overridden): 8, overridden: 0, total: 8
The package names link to the relevant maintainer page and the corresponding report for the source package. The links go to the full maintainer report page, which includes info and experimental tags and overridden tags, rather than the default page that shows only errors and warnings.
colorgcc 220.127.116.11-10 (source)
- in source build-depends: debhelper (> 7)
dictem 1.0.4-4 (source)
- in dictem conflicts: emacsen-common (< 2.0.0)
zeroc-ice 3.6.3-4 (source)
- in zeroc-glacier2 breaks: libzeroc-freeze3.6 (< 3.6.3-1)
- in zeroc-glacier2 conflicts: libzeroc-freeze3.6 (< 3.6.3-1)
- in zeroc-icegridgui breaks: zeroc-ice-utils-java (< 3.6.3-1)
- in zeroc-icegridgui conflicts: zeroc-ice-utils-java (< 3.6.3-1)
- in zeroc-icegrid breaks: libzeroc-freeze3.6 (< 3.6.3-1)
- in zeroc-icegrid conflicts: libzeroc-freeze3.6 (< 3.6.3-1)