The tag is present in Lintian version
That is the most recent version we know about.
We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the detection logic for this version at commit 02df726. For merge requests, please use the latest version in the Lintian check languages/golang/built-using.
The stanza for a Golang installation package in the
debian/control file does not include a
Built-Using field that contains the
dh-golang(1) build system provides the
variable. It is used when scheduling binNMUs.
Please add the following line to the relevant stanza:
The following 11 source packages in the archive triggered the tag 20 times (in any Lintian version).
There were no overrides.
- I (in section for balboa-backend-common) [debian/control:40]
- I (in section for balboa-backend-rocksdb) [debian/control:52]
- I (in section for snap-confine) [debian/control:108]
- I (in section for ubuntu-core-launcher) [debian/control:115]
- I (in section for golang-thrift-dev) [debian/control:168]
- I (in section for libthrift-0.13.0) [debian/control:36]
- I (in section for libthrift-c-glib0) [debian/control:61]
- I (in section for libthrift-c-glib-dev) [debian/control:74]
- I (in section for libthrift-dev) [debian/control:48]
- I (in section for php-thrift) [debian/control:141]
- I (in section for python3-thrift) [debian/control:101]
- I (in section for thrift-compiler) [debian/control:87]