All reports of embedded-php-library for the archive. The extended description of this tag is:
This package appears to contain an embedded copy of a PHP library. Please depend on the respective package providing the library and make sure it can be found by the scripts via the include_path.
Refer to Debian Policy Manual section 4.13 (Convenience copies of code) for details.
Severity: normal, Certainty: possible
Check: files, Type: binary, udeb
Evolution of the embedded-php-library Lintian tag over the past 366 days:
Emitted (non-overridden): 6, overridden: 9, total: 15
The package names link to the relevant maintainer page and the corresponding report for the source package. The links go to the full maintainer report page, which includes info and experimental tags and overridden tags, rather than the default page that shows only errors and warnings.
civicrm-common 4.7.20+dfsg-1 (binary)
- usr/share/civicrm/packages/PHPgettext/streams.php please use php-php-gettext
- O usr/share/civicrm/packages/Smarty/Smarty.class.php please use smarty3?
- O usr/share/civicrm/packages/Smarty/Smarty_Compiler.class.php please use smarty3?
loganalyzer 4.1.5+dfsg-2 (binary) overridden
- O usr/share/loganalyzer/classes/html2fpdf/fpdf.php please use php-fpdf
- O usr/share/loganalyzer/classes/jpgraph/jpgraph.php please use libphp-jpgraph
moodle 2.7.19+dfsg-2 (binary) overridden
- O usr/share/moodle/lib/markdown/Markdown.php please use libmarkdown-php
- O usr/share/moodle/lib/simplepie/library/SimplePie.php please use libphp-simplepie
php-codesniffer 2.7.1-1 (binary)
- usr/share/php/PHP/CodeSniffer/DocGenerators/Markdown.php please use libmarkdown-php
php-horde-service-facebook 2.0.9-2 (binary)
- usr/share/php/Horde/Service/Facebook/Streams.php please use php-php-gettext
php-markdown 1.6.0-2 (binary)
- usr/share/php/Michelf/Markdown.php please use libmarkdown-php
php-net-dns2 1.4.1-2 (binary)
- usr/share/php/Net/DNS2/Socket/Streams.php please use php-php-gettext
php-pclzip 2.8.2-4 (binary) overridden
- O usr/share/php/pclzip.lib.php please use libphp-pclzip
postfixadmin 3.0.2-2 (binary)
- usr/share/postfixadmin/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php please use smarty3?
wordpress 4.8+dfsg-1 (binary) overridden
- O usr/share/wordpress/wp-includes/class-simplepie.php please use libphp-simplepie
- O usr/share/wordpress/wp-includes/pomo/streams.php please use php-php-gettext