The tag is present in Lintian version
That is the most recent version we know about.
We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the detection logic for this version at commit 23f836f. For merge requests, please use the latest version in the Lintian check menus.
The section name indicated in the given
control file is outside the
doc-base section names are loosely based on
sections, but are not the same.
For more information please consult:
The following 9 source packages in the archive triggered the tag 9 times (in any Lintian version).
We found 1 overrides. The tag performed 89% of the time.
- W devel [usr/share/doc-base/dh-kpatches:7]
- W admin [usr/share/doc-base/grub-legacy-doc.grub:6]
- W Apps/Net [usr/share/doc-base/hpsockd:4]
- W interpreters [usr/share/doc-base/hugs.hugs-users-guide:12]
- W web [usr/share/doc-base/linklint:10]
- W Apps/Net [usr/share/doc-base/mh-book.mh-book:5]
- O Network/Monitoring [usr/share/doc-base/socat:6]
- W programming [usr/share/doc-base/libvkd3d-doc.vkd3d:6]
- W admin [usr/share/doc-base/faq-vrrpd:7]