The tag is present in Lintian version
That is the most recent version we know about.
We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the detection logic for this version at commit 23f836f. For merge requests, please use the latest version in the Lintian check menu-format.
desktop entry uses a
Type that is
not among the currently recognized values of
Implementations normally ignore unknown values but this condition is probably not intended.
The values are case-sensitive.
desktop-file-validate tool in the
package may be useful when checking the syntax of desktop entries.
For more information please consult:
The following 10 source packages in the archive triggered the tag 15 times (in any Lintian version).
There were no overrides.
- W XSession [usr/share/xsessions/flwm.desktop]
- W application [usr/share/applications/gearhead2.desktop]
- W application [usr/share/applications/gearhead2-sdl.desktop]
- W Service [usr/share/applications/org.kde.kdeconnect_open.desktop]
- W Service [usr/share/applications/org.kde.kded5.desktop]
- W PanelApp [usr/share/applications/mb-applet-battery.desktop]
- W PanelApp [usr/share/applications/mb-applet-clock.desktop]
- W PanelApp [usr/share/applications/mb-applet-menu-launcher.desktop]
- W PanelApp [usr/share/applications/mb-applet-system-monitor.desktop]
- W PanelApp [usr/share/applications/mb-applet-wireless.desktop]
- W XSession [usr/share/xsessions/plasma.desktop]
- W XSession [usr/share/xsessions/subtle.desktop]
- W XSession [usr/share/xsessions/twm.desktop]
- W Application [usr/share/applications/xmedcon.desktop]
- W XSession [usr/share/xsessions/xmonad.desktop]