The tag is present in Lintian version
That is the most recent version we know about.
We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the detection logic for this version at commit 2207b51. For merge requests, please use the latest version in the Lintian check files/compressed/bz2.
The given file ends with
.bz2, which normally indicates it
was compressed with bzip2. However, it doesn't seem to be an
The following 5 source packages in the archive triggered the tag 8 times (in any Lintian version).
There were no overrides.
- W [usr/share/go-1.15/src/compress/bzip2/testdata/fail-issue5747.bz2]
- W [usr/share/go-1.17/src/compress/bzip2/testdata/fail-issue5747.bz2]
- W [usr/share/go-1.18/src/compress/bzip2/testdata/fail-issue5747.bz2]
- W [usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/khmer/tests/test-data/100-reads.fq.truncated.bz2]
- W [usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/khmer/tests/test-data/test-empty.fa.bz2]