All reports of binary-without-english-manpage for the archive. The extended description of this tag is:
Each binary in /usr/bin, /usr/sbin, /bin, /sbin or /usr/games should have a manual page. You don't provide an English, only a translated manpage. Since English is fallback, shipping only a non-English man page leaves most users without a man page at all.
Severity: normal, Certainty: certain
Check: manpages, Type: binary
Emitted (non-overridden): 7, overridden: 0, total: 7
The package names link to the relevant maintainer page and the corresponding report for the source package. The links go to the full maintainer report page, which includes info and experimental tags and overridden tags, rather than the default page that shows only errors and warnings.
freewnn-jserver 1.1.1~a021+cvs20130302-7+b1 (binary) (Debian QA Group <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
- usr/sbin/jserver [amd64, i386]
- usr/bin/oldatonewa [amd64, i386]
- usr/bin/wddel [amd64, i386]
- usr/bin/wdreg [amd64, i386]
- usr/sbin/wnnkill [amd64, i386]
- usr/sbin/wnnstat [amd64, i386]
- usr/bin/wnntouch [amd64, i386]