All reports of binary-compiled-with-profiling-enabled for the archive. The extended description of this tag is:
While profiling is useful for testing and debugging purposes, enabling it causes a program to leave gmon.out files whenever a user runs it.
Severity: normal, Certainty: certain
Check: binaries, Type: binary, udeb
Emitted (non-overridden): 5, overridden: 0, total: 5
The package names link to the relevant maintainer page and the corresponding report for the source package. The links go to the full maintainer report page, which includes info and experimental tags and overridden tags, rather than the default page that shows only errors and warnings.
axiom 20170501-4+b1 (binary) (Camm Maguire <email@example.com>)
- usr/lib/axiom-20170501/bin/AXIOMsys [amd64, i386]
hol88 2.02.19940316-35+b1 (binary) (Camm Maguire <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
- usr/lib/hol88-2.02.19940316/basic-hol [amd64, i386]
- usr/lib/hol88-2.02.19940316/hol [amd64, i386]
- usr/lib/hol88-2.02.19940316/hol-lcf [amd64, i386]
maxima 5.42.1-1+b1 (binary) (Camm Maguire <email@example.com>)
- usr/lib/maxima/5.42.1/binary-gcl/maxima [amd64, i386]