yubico-pam 2.26-1.1 (main)
- 2.26-1.1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/5/2021, 9:31:25 AM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.328 are below.
- yubico-pam_2.26-1.1.dsc (main)
- W orig-tarball-missing-upstream-signature yubico-pam_2.26.orig.tar.gz
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.5 (released 2018-07-04) (current is 126.96.36.199)
- I public-upstream-key-not-minimal upstream-signing-key.pgp has 13 extra signature(s) for keyid BCA00FD4B2168C0A
- I public-upstream-key-not-minimal upstream-signing-key.pgp has 83 extra signature(s) for keyid 0664A76954265E8C
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- libpam-yubico_2.26-1.1_amd64.deb (main)
- I spare-manual-page usr/share/man/man8/pam_yubico.8.gz