ytree 1.99pl1-2 (main)
- 1.99pl1-2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/5/2021, 9:31:24 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.328 are below.
- ytree_1.99pl1-2.dsc (main)
- W missing-license-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright gpl-2+ (line 28)
- W missing-license-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright gpl-2 (line 7)
- I debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri http://www.han.de/~werner/ytree.html (line 2)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.3.0 (released 2018-12-23) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/02_profile.diff
- I unused-license-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright gpl-2 or gpl-2+ (line 30)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing