ykclient 2.15-2 (main)
- 2.15-2 (bullseye, buster, sid)
The run started on 7/18/2021, 9:12:40 AM and took 5 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.305 are below.
- ykclient_2.15-2.dsc (main)
- W orig-tarball-missing-upstream-signature ykclient_2.15.orig.tar.gz
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I public-upstream-key-not-minimal upstream-signing-key.pgp has 10 extra signature(s) for keyid BCA00FD4B2168C0A
- I public-upstream-key-not-minimal upstream-signing-key.pgp has 12 extra signature(s) for keyid 0664A76954265E8C
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- libykclient-dev_2.15-2+b1_amd64.deb (main)
- X development-package-ships-elf-binary-in-path usr/bin/ykclient
- libykclient3_2.15-2+b1_amd64.deb (main)