yaml-cpp 0.6.3-10 (main)
The run started on 11/19/2021, 6:00:38 AM and took 6 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.21
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- yaml-cpp_0.6.3-10.dsc (main)
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- W source-nmu-has-incorrect-version-number 0.6.3-10
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.0 (released 2020-01-20) (current is 184.108.40.206)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/reproducible-build.patch
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P update-debian-copyright 2013 vs 2021 [debian/copyright:27]
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- libyaml-cpp0.6_0.6.3-10_amd64.deb (main)