xeus-python 0.12.5-1 (main)
- 0.12.5-1 (sid)
- 0.9.5-1 (bookworm, bullseye)
The run started on 10/23/2021, 1:27:29 AM and took 7 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.109.24 are below.
- xeus-python_0.12.5-1.dsc (main)
- W missing-license-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright public domain (line 17)
- W space-in-std-shortname-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright public domain (line 17)
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.0 (released 2020-01-20) (current is 184.108.40.206)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/0001-Don-t-set-the-RPATH.patch
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- libxeus-python0_0.12.5-1_amd64.deb (main)
- xeus-python-dev_0.12.5-1_amd64.deb (main)
- xpython_0.12.5-1_amd64.deb (main)