xdemineur 2.1.1-21 (main)
The run started on 1/12/2022, 6:55:42 PM
and took 2.8 seconds.
The installation packages came from the
distribution for the
Your hints from Lintian version
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- xdemineur_2.1.1-21.dsc (main)
- I debian-watch-file-is-missing
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream [debian/patches/endgame]
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream [debian/patches/manpage_section]
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream [debian/patches/optionmines]
- P maintainer-desktop-entry [debian/xdemineur.desktop]
- P no-homepage-field
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- xdemineur_2.1.1-21_amd64.deb (main)