- 1:2.2-7 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
xautolock 1:2.2-7 (main)
The run started on 11/19/2021, 5:44:21 AM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.21
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- xautolock_2.2-7.dsc (main)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/12-fix-manpage.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/13-fix-hppa-build.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/14-do-not-use-union-wait-type.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/15-rephrase-manpage.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/16-unlimit-maxtimes.patch
- I upstream-metadata-missing-bug-tracking
- I upstream-metadata-missing-repository
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature