wsl 0.2.1-2 (main)
- 0.2.1-2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/5/2021, 9:10:28 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.328 are below.
- wsl_0.2.1-2.dsc (main)
- I debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri http://linux.dell.com/files/wsl/wsl-(.*)\.tar\.gz (line 3)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 3.9.2 (released 2011-04-07) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- I quilt-patch-missing-description debian/patches/MYPATH.patch
- I quilt-patch-missing-description debian/patches/sensible-editor.patch
- P unversioned-copyright-format-uri debian/copyright http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- wsl_0.2.1-2_all.deb (main)
- E missing-depends-on-sensible-utils sensible-editor usr/bin/viwsl