- 0.0+20210206-2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
winetricks 0.0+20210206-2 (contrib)
The run started on 11/19/2021, 5:35:13 AM and took 27 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.21
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- winetricks_0.0+20210206-2.dsc (contrib)
- winetricks_0.0+20210206-2_all.deb (contrib)
- I bash-term-in-posix-shell [usr/bin/winetricks:1817] 'let'
- I bash-term-in-posix-shell [usr/bin/winetricks:18527] 'let'
- I bash-term-in-posix-shell [usr/bin/winetricks:18989] '; select Launch'
- I bash-term-in-posix-shell [usr/bin/winetricks:21527] '; select directx9'
- O desktop-entry-lacks-keywords-entry usr/share/applications/winetricks.desktop