virt-viewer 9.0-1 (main)
- 9.0-1 (experimental)
- 7.0-2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/12/2021, 11:21:00 PM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the experimental distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.108.13 are below.
- virt-viewer_9.0-1.dsc (main)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.3.0 (released 2018-12-23) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/Disable-automatich-usb-redirection-by-default.patch
- I public-upstream-key-not-minimal upstream/signing-key.asc has 16 extra signature(s) for keyid BE86EBB415104FDF
- P no-dep5-copyright debian/copyright
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 10
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P trailing-whitespace debian/changelog (line 375)
- P trailing-whitespace debian/rules (line 17)
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- virt-viewer_9.0-1_amd64.deb (main)
- W appstream-metadata-in-legacy-location usr/share/appdata/remote-viewer.appdata.xml
- I desktop-entry-lacks-keywords-entry usr/share/applications/remote-viewer.desktop
- I hardening-no-bindnow usr/bin/remote-viewer
- I hardening-no-bindnow usr/bin/virt-viewer
- I spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/remote-viewer connnect connect
- I spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/virt-viewer connnect connect
- I typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man1/remote-viewer.1.gz line 431 "allow to" "allow one to"
- I typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man1/remote-viewer.1.gz line 437 "allow to" "allow one to"
- P copyright-with-old-dh-make-debian-copyright