vdr-plugin-vnsiserver 1:1.8.0-3 (main)
- 1:1.8.0-3 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/5/2021, 8:29:13 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.327 are below.
- vdr-plugin-vnsiserver_1.8.0-3.dsc (main)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I unused-file-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright paragraph at line 24
- I wildcard-matches-nothing-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright csocket.* (line 24)
- P debug-symbol-migration-possibly-complete --dbgsym-migration='vdr-plugin-live-dbg (<< 1:1.8.0-1~)' (line 16)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 10
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- vdr-plugin-vnsiserver_1.8.0-3_amd64.deb (main)