- 1.0.2-2 (bookworm, sid)
- 1.0.1.beta-9 (bullseye)
utalk 1.0.2-2 (main)
The run started on 11/19/2021, 5:01:22 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.21
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- utalk_1.0.2-2.dsc (main)
- I debian-watch-file-is-missing
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.1 (released 2020-11-17) (current is 126.96.36.199)
- I quilt-patch-missing-description debian/patches/fix-utalk-makefile.patch
- I quilt-patch-missing-description debian/patches/nostrip.patch
- P no-dep5-copyright debian/copyright
- P trailing-whitespace debian/control (line 20)
- P trailing-whitespace debian/rules (line 27)
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- utalk_1.0.2-2_amd64.deb (main)