usbrelay 0.4-2 (main)
- 0.4-2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/5/2021, 8:21:08 AM and took 12 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.327 are below.
- usbrelay_0.4-2.dsc (main)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.2.1 (released 2018-08-25) (current is 220.127.116.11)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/0001-make-CFLAGS-LDFLAGS-and-CPPFLAGS-customizable.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/gcc9.patch
- P maintainer-manual-page debian/usbrelay.1
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 10
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- usbrelay_0.4-2_amd64.deb (main)