- 0.53-5 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
unworkable 0.53-5 (main)
The run started on 11/19/2021, 4:56:14 AM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.21
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- unworkable_0.53-5.dsc (main)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/libbsd.patch
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P renamed-tag debian-watch-may-check-gpg-signature => debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature in line 2
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X prefer-uscan-symlink filenamemangle s/.+\/v?(\d\S+)\.tar\.gz/unworkable-$1\.tar\.gz/ [debian/watch:3]
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- O debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- unworkable_0.53-5+b1_amd64.deb (main)
- E malformed-override Unknown tag no-upstream-changelog in line 2