tutka 1.1.3-2.1 (main)
- 1.1.3-2.1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/5/2021, 7:52:30 AM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.327 are below.
- tutka_1.1.3-2.1.dsc (main)
- I debian-watch-file-is-missing
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.4.1 (released 2019-09-29) (current is 188.8.131.52)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/no-Werror.patch
- P maintainer-manual-page debian/tutka.1
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-rules-uses-as-needed-linker-flag (line 11)
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- tutka_1.1.3-2.1_amd64.deb (main)
- I desktop-entry-lacks-keywords-entry usr/share/applications/tutka.desktop