travis 200504+hf2-1 (main)
- 200504+hf2-1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/5/2021, 7:45:07 AM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.327 are below.
- travis_200504+hf2-1.dsc (main)
- E backgrounded-test-command xvfb-run -a /usr/bin/travis &
- W upstream-metadata-field-unknown Homepage
- I debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri http://www.travis-analyzer.de/downl.php (line 3)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- P maintainer-manual-page debian/travis.1
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P trailing-whitespace debian/changelog (line 15)
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- travis_200504+hf2-1_amd64.deb (main)
- I spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/travis "allow to" "allow one to"