- 1.5.4-1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
tilda 1.5.4-1 (main)
The run started on 11/19/2021, 4:14:15 AM and took 5 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.21
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- tilda_1.5.4-1.dsc (main)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.0 (released 2020-01-20) (current is 220.127.116.11)
- I upstream-metadata-missing-bug-tracking
- I upstream-metadata-missing-repository
- P maintainer-manual-page debian/tilda.1
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P trailing-whitespace debian/changelog (line 261)
- P update-debian-copyright 2013 vs 2020 [debian/copyright:17]
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- tilda_1.5.4-1_amd64.deb (main)