textedit.app 5.0-2 (main)
- 5.0-2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/5/2021, 7:26:06 AM and took 9 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.327 are below.
- textedit.app_5.0-2.dsc (main)
- I debian-watch-file-is-missing
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/fix-info-plist
- P maintainer-desktop-entry debian/TextEdit.desktop
- P maintainer-manual-page debian/TextEdit.1
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-rules-uses-as-needed-linker-flag (line 7)
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- textedit.app_5.0-2+b2_amd64.deb (main)