tetradraw 2.0.3-9 (main)
- 2.0.3-9 (bullseye, buster, sid)
The run started on 7/18/2021, 6:05:34 AM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.305 are below.
- tetradraw_2.0.3-9.dsc (main)
- tetradraw_2.0.3-9+b2_amd64.deb (main)
- W copyright-refers-to-deprecated-bsd-license-file
- W groff-message usr/share/man/man1/tetradraw.1.gz (line 1) 3: warning: macro '..' not defined
- I hardening-no-bindnow usr/bin/tetradraw
- I hardening-no-bindnow usr/bin/tetraview
- I hardening-no-fortify-functions usr/bin/tetradraw
- I hardening-no-fortify-functions usr/bin/tetraview
- I spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/tetradraw doesnt doesn't
- I spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/tetradraw occured occurred
- I spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/tetraview doesnt doesn't
- I spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/tetraview occured occurred