tali 1:40.2-1 (main)
- 1:40.2-1 (bookworm, sid)
- 1:3.38.0-1 (bullseye)
The run started on 9/5/2021, 7:14:36 AM and took 9 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.327 are below.
- tali_40.2-1.dsc (main)
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.0 (released 2020-01-20) (current is 188.8.131.52)
- I unused-file-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright paragraph at line 48
- I wildcard-matches-nothing-in-dep5-copyright debian/copyright data/pix/*.svg (line 48)
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- tali_40.2-1_amd64.deb (main)
- P copyright-refers-to-symlink-license usr/share/common-licenses/GFDL
- X maintainer-script-supports-ancient-package-version postinst:6 1:3.20.0-2 (2016-05-16 < 2017-06-18)