- 1.0.36+ds-1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
sumatra 1.0.36+ds-1 (main)
The run started on 11/19/2021, 3:43:32 AM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.21
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- sumatra_1.0.36+ds-1.dsc (main)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/fix_build.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/hardening.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/use_debian_packaged_sumalibs.patch
- I upstream-metadata-missing-repository
- P maintainer-manual-page debian/sumatra.1
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- sumatra_1.0.36+ds-1_amd64.deb (main)