starlink-pal 0.9.8-1 (main)
- 0.9.8-1 (bullseye, buster, sid)
The run started on 7/17/2021, 2:41:38 AM and took 6 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.305 are below.
- starlink-pal_0.9.8-1.dsc (main)
- W uses-deprecated-adttmp debian/tests/test-pal (line 3)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/rename_library
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/reproducible_build.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/use_std_automake.patch
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- libstarlink-pal0_0.9.8-1_amd64.deb (main)