spinner 1.2.4-5 (main)
- 1.2.4-5 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/12/2021, 8:54:32 PM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.108.13 are below.
- spinner_1.2.4-5.dsc (main)
- W missing-debian-watch-file-standard
- I quilt-patch-missing-description debian/patches/fix-warnings
- I quilt-patch-missing-description debian/patches/rxvt
- P maintainer-manual-page debian/spinner.1
- P no-dep5-copyright debian/copyright
- P no-homepage-field
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P trailing-whitespace debian/changelog (line 37)
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X deprecated-configure-filename
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- spinner_1.2.4-5_amd64.deb (main)
- I hardening-no-bindnow usr/bin/spinner
- I spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/spinner "GNU PUBLIC LICENSE" "GNU General Public License"
- I spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/spinner priviledges privileges
- I spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/spinner recommened recommended
- P copyright-refers-to-symlink-license usr/share/common-licenses/GPL