- 0.7.2-1 (bookworm, sid)
- 0.7.1-1 (bullseye)
sigrok-cli 0.7.2-1 (main)
The run started on 11/19/2021, 3:18:18 AM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.21
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- sigrok-cli_0.7.2-1.dsc (main)
- I debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri http://sigrok.org/download/source/sigrok-cli (line 2)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.0.1 (released 2017-08-06) (current is 184.108.40.206)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 10
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P trailing-whitespace debian/control (line 25)
- P trailing-whitespace debian/rules (line 7)
- P update-debian-copyright 2014 vs 2021 [debian/copyright:19]
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- sigrok-cli_0.7.2-1_amd64.deb (main)
- W desktop-mime-but-no-exec-code usr/share/applications/org.sigrok.sigrok-cli.desktop
- I hardening-no-bindnow usr/bin/sigrok-cli
- I typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man1/sigrok-cli.1.gz line 39 "allows to" "allows one to"
- I typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man1/sigrok-cli.1.gz line 538 preceeded preceded
- I typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man1/sigrok-cli.1.gz line 545 occurances occurrences
- I typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man1/sigrok-cli.1.gz line 75 occurances occurrences
- I typo-in-manual-page usr/share/man/man1/sigrok-cli.1.gz line 84 occurances occurrences