sigrok-cli 0.7.1-1 (main)
- 0.7.1-1 (bullseye, buster, sid)
The run started on 7/17/2021, 2:12:27 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.305 are below.
- sigrok-cli_0.7.1-1.dsc (main)
- I debian-watch-uses-insecure-uri http://sigrok.org/download/source/sigrok-cli (line 2)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.0.1 (released 2017-08-06) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 10
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P trailing-whitespace debian/changelog (line 5)
- P trailing-whitespace debian/control (line 25)
- P trailing-whitespace debian/rules (line 7)
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- sigrok-cli_0.7.1-1+b1_amd64.deb (main)