sgml-data 2.0.11+nmu1 (main)
- 2.0.11+nmu1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/22/2021, 11:05:21 PM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.109.22 are below.
- sgml-data_2.0.11+nmu1.dsc (main)
- E no-human-maintainers
- W incorrect-packaging-filename debian/TODO.Debian -> debian/TODO
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.5 (released 2018-07-04) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- P no-dep5-copyright debian/copyright
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P trailing-whitespace debian/rules (line 29)
- P trailing-whitespace debian/rules (line 61)
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- sgml-data_2.0.11+nmu1_all.deb (main)