- 1.7.3-2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
ser-player 1.7.3-2 (main)
The run started on 11/19/2021, 3:14:39 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.21
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- ser-player_1.7.3-2.dsc (main)
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.0 (released 2020-01-20) (current is 184.108.40.206)
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/Add-missing-QPainterPath-include.patch
- I patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/Uncomment-line-for-linux-rep-and-fix-version-number.patch
- I repackaged-source-not-advertised debian/copyright
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12
- P update-debian-copyright 2020 vs 2021 [debian/copyright:28]
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X prefer-uscan-symlink filenamemangle s/.+\/v?(\d\S*)\.tar\.gz/ser-player-$1\.tar\.gz/ [debian/watch:3]
- ser-player_1.7.3-2_amd64.deb (main)