- 4:5.23.3-1 (bookworm, sid)
- 4:5.20.5-1 (bullseye)
sddm-kcm 4:5.23.3-1 (main)
The run started on 11/19/2021, 3:11:36 AM and took 4 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.112.21
are below. We use semantic versions.
The patch number is a commit step indicator relative to the
release tag in our Git
You can find the Lintian sources used for this run at commit
We used the following command-line options:
--dont-check-part cruft --display-info --display-experimental --pedantic --display-level +classification --show-overrides --exp-output format=json
The exit status was 0.
- sddm-kcm_5.23.3-1.dsc (main)
- W superfluous-file-pattern debian/copyright src/configwidgets/selectimagebutton.cpp (Files, line 17)
- W superfluous-file-pattern debian/copyright src/configwidgets/selectimagebutton.h (Files, line 17)
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.0 (released 2020-01-20) (current is 126.96.36.199)
- I public-upstream-key-not-minimal upstream/signing-key.asc has 1 extra signature(s) for keyid D7574483BB57B18D
- I public-upstream-key-not-minimal upstream/signing-key.asc has 2 extra signature(s) for keyid F5675605C74E02CF
- I public-upstream-key-not-minimal upstream/signing-key.asc has 53 extra signature(s) for keyid FE0784117FBCE11D
- P update-debian-copyright 2014 vs 2021 [debian/copyright:40]
- kde-config-sddm_5.23.3-1_amd64.deb (main)