sadisplay 0.4.9-1.1 (main)
- 0.4.9-1.1 (bullseye, sid)
- 0.4.9-1 (buster)
The run started on 7/17/2021, 1:38:29 AM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.305 are below.
- sadisplay_0.4.9-1.1.dsc (main)
- W no-nmu-in-changelog
- I binary-control-field-duplicates-source field "Section" in package python3-sadisplay
- I older-debian-watch-file-standard 3
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.3 (released 2017-12-27) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- P package-does-not-install-examples examples/
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 10
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- python3-sadisplay_0.4.9-1.1_all.deb (main)