rust-winapi-build 0.1.1-1 (main)
- 0.1.1-1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 10/22/2021, 10:42:15 PM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.109.22 are below.
- rust-winapi-build_0.1.1-1.dsc (main)
- W debian-watch-line-invalid opts=filenamemangle=s/.*\/(.*)\/download/winapi-build-$1\.tar\.gz/g\
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.1.4 (released 2018-04-05) (current is 126.96.36.199)
- P no-homepage-field
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- librust-winapi-build-dev_0.1.1-1+b1_amd64.deb (main)