rust-unix-socket 0.5.0-2 (main)
- 0.5.0-2 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/5/2021, 5:59:19 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.327 are below.
- rust-unix-socket_0.5.0-2.dsc (main)
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.4.1 (released 2019-09-29) (current is 18.104.22.168)
- P no-homepage-field
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P trailing-whitespace debian/changelog (line 12)
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- librust-unix-socket-dev_0.5.0-2_amd64.deb (main)
- I package-contains-documentation-outside-usr-share-doc usr/share/cargo/registry/unix_socket-0.5.0/README.md
- X package-contains-no-arch-dependent-files