rust-memmap 0.7.0-1 (main)
- 0.7.0-1 (bullseye, buster, sid)
The run started on 6/24/2021, 3:30:50 AM and took 2 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.262 are below.
- rust-memmap_0.7.0-1.dsc (main)
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.2.0 (released 2018-08-02) (current is 184.108.40.206)
- P no-homepage-field
- P package-does-not-install-examples examples/
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- librust-memmap-dev_0.7.0-1_amd64.deb (main)
- I package-contains-documentation-outside-usr-share-doc usr/share/cargo/registry/memmap-0.7.0/README.md
- X package-contains-no-arch-dependent-files