rust-futures-io 0.3.8-1 (main)
- 0.3.8-1 (bookworm, bullseye, sid)
The run started on 9/5/2021, 5:48:12 AM and took 3 seconds. The installation packages came from the sid distribution for the amd64 port.
Your hints from Lintian version 2.104.327 are below.
- rust-futures-io_0.3.8-1.dsc (main)
- I file-contains-fixme-placeholder debian/control:17 FIXME
- I out-of-date-standards-version 4.4.1 (released 2019-09-29) (current is 126.96.36.199)
- P package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 11
- P silent-on-rules-requiring-root
- P uses-debhelper-compat-file
- X debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
- X upstream-metadata-file-is-missing
- librust-futures-io-dev_0.3.8-1_amd64.deb (main)